Top 5 Best Website Builders for 2018
- Find the perfect website builder & Build a stunning website Today!
- Create your own website easily thanks to flexible, functional and easy-to-use platforms — no development or design background required
- Help your business grow, even e-commerce businesses
- Build a unique website thanks to thousands of templates available as well as other exclusive features
8 Free Design Platforms To Build Your Own Site
“Want to build a gorgeous website, packed with interactive features that’ll keep your visitors coming back for more – and don’t want to code it yourself? Then Wix is the perfect website builder for you.”
Building your own website used to be something only whizkid coders could do. Or people who were rich enough to pay whizkid coders to do it for them!
But thanks to Wix, now everyone can create a website of their own. Whatever your skill level, Wix’s powerful template editor gives you full creative control – without needing to know a word of code.
Wix isn’t the only drag-and-drop website builder, of course. But it’s the best in the world today.
Why do we think that? First off, it covers hundreds of industries – many more than any other website builder. Just check out what it’s got for…
- Small Business
- Cafe And Resturants
- Hotel And Hospital
- Graphics Designer
Weebly is perfect for creating classroom websites, student e-portfolios, and websites for assigned projects. Our drag & drop website editor is stunningly simple to use, and appropriate for use with students of all ages. Weebly enables your students to express themselves creatively using a variety of multimedia features, all within a protected environment that you control. Weebly was named one of TIME’s 50 Best Websites of the year, and here’s why:
- Easy, Drag & Drop Website Editor
- A Managed, Protected Environment for Your Students
- Powerful Multimedia Features
- It is completely free to create and publish a website with Weebly
- 70+ Beautiful Designs (or Customize Your Own)
With more than 30 million registered users, Webnode is one of the larger players in the website creation arena. Their core strength is clearly languages – they support more than 20 of them and they even let you create a multilingual website. Surprisingly, they also offer support in all these languages.
A short while ago Webnode decided to launch a new version of their platform and replace the good old editor that we liked a lot. We even used it to build some of our own projects, e.g. ChatToolTester.com. The improvements include a more direct editing experience as well as a range of good-looking designs. To our surprise, they haven’t added a shopping cart to the website builder yet.
- Ease of use
- Choice and flexibility of design (templates)
- Your own domain name (e.g. .com or .net)
- Widgets (small tools to add extra functionality)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)