One Of The Best Method to Increase Organic Traffic With Facebook Campaign.
All businesses should be looking to justify their expenditure, so when it comes to creating and running a Facebook advertising campaign, there needs to be justification for it. Thankfully, there are a number of benefits of running a Facebook ad campaign. It is a part of Social Media Marketing.
Facebook is the 2nd most popular site in the world
- It’s no shame in being second to Google and with over 1 billion users a month; Facebook is where people hang out. You shouldn’t think that advertising on Facebook gives you a chance to reach the entire world, but it provides you with the platform to find people that are relevant to your business.
- You can target exactly who you want to reach
One of the most important things in an advertising campaign is reaching out to specific people. With the ability to target users by a number of interests and criteria, Facebook advertising is highly targeted and focused.
- Using Facebook sustains customer loyalty and connections
When you find fans on Facebook, you can maintain the connection on Facebook, helping to deliver loyalty. You will also find that you can offer further promotions directly to interested parties on Facebook, so this is the platform to use to build and maintain an audience.
- Facebook ads offer a greater level of flexibility than Google AdWords
The use of images and the additional character length will ensure that you can get your message across more effectively when using Facebook advertising compared to AdWords.
1. Improved Brand Awareness
Facebook users check their newsfeed multiple times per day, giving your preferred audience repeated exposure to your ads. Even if they aren’t clicking through at the beginning, your ad’s continued visibility helps you build trust and also creates opportunities for retargeting in the future.
2 Facebook’s Targeting Options Are Incredible
- Target users based on expressed interests – such as “business”, “advertising”, or “marketing”. You can even specialize that section even further by targeting “small business owners”.
- Target specific genders and people – if you run an online dating site, you can set up your advertisements to target single males or females and have separate ads for different gender preferences.
- Target people specifically in your local area – if you run a business that it is mostly local, you can use Facebook to target customers in your chosen geographical region – regardless of whether it’s a city, country, or village.
3.Facebook advertising increases revenue, sales, and leads
Facebook Campaign generate good traffic or leads and also Increase good Traffic.
4. Facebook advertising can engage your website visitors
Have you ever visited a website and saw their Facebook and shortly after? This is an advertising tactic called remarketing. Remarketing allows you to advertise to recent website visitors. This means that if someone visits your website, and does not purchase or contact you, you can re-engage them with Facebook advertising. This is a huge benefit that can dramatically boost your conversions.