Magento is an eCommerce platform that implements online merchants. With multiple modules that are manageable and that has dynamic contents. The retailer can change to his or her needs depending on the required features.
Also, it is an open source technology that has a great online marketing function. Easy to search tool optimized to suit each market needs. It is entirely scalable and widely used platform as of its stability and its customizable nature.
Magento has a lot to give there exist various features. It ensure that you can customize your store in exactly that way that you need to.
Features of Magento –
- Customer Accounts – order status and history, e-mail and RSS feed. Products in the wishlist, newsletter agreement, default billing, and shipping location.
- Customer Service – enhanced characteristics for customers’ accounts, Contact Us form, complete order tracking and history, customizable order e-mails.
- Order Management – build orders through admin area, create multiple bills shipments and credit notes, call center order creation option.
- Payment – several payment methods: credit cards, PayPal, Google Checkout, checks, money orders, support of external payment modules. E.g. Cybersource, ePay, eWAY and much more.
- Shipping – shipping to multiple addresses.
- Checkout – one-page checkout, SSL support.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)- 100% Search Engine Friendly, Google SiteMap support.
- International Support – multiple languages and money, a list of approved countries for registration, buying, shipping, & localization.
- Marketing Promotions and Tools -tokens, coupons, discounts, and various order options.
- Site Management – control of multiple web sites, multiple languages, tax rate with support for the US and International markets. It also customizable outlook through templates.
- It supports a Web template system which generates multiple similar-looking pages and customizes theme –
- Themes – It provides basic theme which sets up an eCommerce website. The theme created for customizing all pages by combining or editing the PHP, HTML, and CSS. Magento users may install themes which modify the display of the website or its functionality. Without loss of content or design of pages, themes are interchangeable with Magento installations.
- Modules – Magento developers have created Magento plugins that extend its basic built-in functionality. Users can install modules by downloading them, and uploading them to their server. Also can applying a module’s Extension Key through Magento Connect Manager.
There are many sources about Magento Tutorial. However, according to my knowledge and experience, I suggest you to explore
I hope you liked my article and please comment with your review and feedback. So that we can come with better content Again. Also if you have any query you can ask it on our Discussion Forum.