Duration: 2 Month(s)
Developers Nation Academy delivers an in-depth best Python & Djang0 training in Gurgaon. Python is Object-oriented, interpreted and Server side scripting language. Python is used to create Desktop Application, Web Application, Sockets Programming, and Multithread Programming. Overall its An Open source Language means it’s free of Cost. It has Django Framework which is used to create Web Application like Facebook; we can use python to create Crawlers. To get the data from various sites or we can say it’s Data Extraction. Python is a language good for Beginner-level programmers and Supports the development of a wide range of applications and Games(Django Python).
The Python syllabus includes for Django with Python course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Data Science with Python topics covered are Introduction to Data Science with Python, Different Sectors Using Data Science, Data Analytics Process, Data Types for Plotting, Statistical Analysis and Business Applications, Python Environment Setup and Essentials, Mathematical Computing with Python (NumPy), Scientific computing with Python (Scipy) & Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
At Developer Nation, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Data Science with Python training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Python Course Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 – 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
Introduction to Python
- Overview of Python- Starting with Python
- Introduction to the installation of Python
- Introduction to Python Editors & IDE’s(Canopy, Jupyter, Rodeo, Ipython etc…)
- Understand Jupyter notebook & Customize Settings
- The concept of Packages/Libraries – Important packages(NumPy, SciPy, sci-kit-learn, Pandas, Matplotlib, etc)
- Installing & loading Packages & Name Spaces
- Data Types & Data objects/structures (strings, Tuples, Lists, Dictionaries)
- List and Dictionary Comprehensions
- Variable & Value Labels – Date & Time Values
- Basic Operations – Mathematical – string – date
- Reading and writing data
- Simple plotting
- Control flow & conditional statements
- Debugging & Code profiling
- How to create class and modules and how to call them?
Introduction to Django
- What is Django?
- Django and Python
- Django’s take on MVC: Model, View, and Template
- DRY programming: Don’t Repeat Yourself
- How to get and install Django
Getting started with Django
About the 3 Core Files:
Setting up database connections
Managing Users & the Django admin tool
Installing and using ‘out of the box’ Django features
Django URL Patterns and Views
- Designing a good URL scheme
- Generic Views
- Form classes
- Advanced Forms processing techniques
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at people who wish to
1. Improve their Python skill level.
2. Use Python to interrogate MySQL databases.
3. Use Python to maintain and update MySQL databases.
4. Use MySQL as a data storage system on websites that require a sophisticated database facility.
Participants should have basic computer literacy, including the use of application software such as word processors, spreadsheets and/or databases and understanding of the Internet. Prior familiarity with Python is not required, but knowledge of elementary programming concepts such as storing of data in variables, Datatypes, arrays, functions and control logic (if statements and loops) is mandatory as the course will assume familiarity with these concepts. Familiarity with elementary HTML is desirable.
Note: The audience for this course is MCA, BCA, B.Sc(IT), M.Sc(IT), B.Sc, B.Tech or B.E(Any Branch), O Level, A Level
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes