Best Linux Training Institute in Gurgaon
Developer Nation delivers an in-depth best Linux training in gurgaon. Students having Linux certification are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Linux training institute in gurgaon to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and veteran from the industry. At Linux institute in gurgaon, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus (industry compliance). During the Linux course in gurgaon, trainers create realistic situation using simulators and devices.
Linux training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Linux training in gurgaon provided by Developer Nation Gurgaon which equip participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At Developer Nation, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Linux training so that they achieve their career goals confidently. To do that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure, and smart classroom facilities.
Our responsibility does not end after completion of Linux course and certification. We provide Linux training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule placement drives and also conducts interview in different MNCs. Already, we have kept a moderate Linux course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find the Linux training course duration flexible. Linux course time is scheduled according to the student’s requirements.
Developer Nation Gurgaon Linux is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory and practical exposure for the students in learning. Join the best Linux training in gurgaon provided by Developer Nation Gurgaon to avail quick Linux coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Ab initio course.
The Linux syllabus includes for Linux course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Linux topics covered are Linux basic concepts, File System Management, User management, Installation in Standalone Machine, Network file system (NFS), File transfer protocol & Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Linux Course Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 – 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
Linux course content and Syllabus in Gurgaon
Linux basic concepts & installations
- Installation in Standalone Machine
- Installation through NFS
- Installation through FTP
- Installation through HTTP
- Installation through KICKSTART
File System Management :
- Creation of File Systems
- Understanding EXT2, EXT3& EXT4 File Systems
- Converting Ext2 to Ext3 file systems
- Reverting back from Ext3 to Ext2 files systems
- Understanding fdisk,e2label, mount, umount commands
- Understanding fstab and tab files
User management :
- Understanding different types of groups and creation of groups
- Creation of users in different groups
- Understanding Password, Shadow Files
- Understanding password aging
- Creation of quotas for users, groups and file systems
- Understanding users security files
- The different commands for Monitoring the users
Run levels :
- Understanding the different types of run-levels
- Understanding different types of shutdown commands
- Understanding run control scripts
- Understanding the different types
Network file system (NFS) :
- Understanding NFS server and NFS clients
- Understanding daemons and files in NFS of boot phases
- Configuring NFS server and different NFS clients
- The configuration of autofs, NFS security
File transfer protocol :
- Understanding the features and advantages of FTP server
- Configuring FTP server and FTP clients
- Configuring FTP server for anonymous and real users with download and upload permissions
- Configuring FTP user access, FTP security
- Understanding FTP Basic Commands
- Configuring of anonymous FTP Server
- Understanding xinetd based and non xinetd based services
- Configuring xinetd based services
- Xinetd security
TCP WRAPPER :
- Understanding TCP WRAPPER
- Configuring TCP WRAPPER for services
Domain naming service :
- Understanding DNS service and different types of DNS servers
- Configuring DNS (master) DNS (Slave)
- Understanding & Configuring forward (DNS) and cache (DNS) of boot phases
- Understanding different types of files when the system is booting
Logical volume manager (LVM) :
- Creation of file systems and converting into LVM
- Creation of physical partitions
- Creation of volume groups
- Creation of logical partitions
- Extending the volume group
- Extending the logical partitions
Package Manager (RPM) :
- Understanding the features and advantages of RPM
- Installation of RPM packages
- Upgradation of RPM
- Verification of RPM
- Q u er y I ng, TROUBLE SHOOTING
Backup and recovery :
- Understanding different types of file system backup
- Understanding different types of files backups
- Understanding different types of file system backups
- Understanding different types of dump levels
- Understanding monthly, weekly, daily backups
- Different types of backup strategies
Automation of jobs :
- At Jobs. Cron Jobs
Network information service:
- Understanding NIS and daemons at NIS (Server, Slave and Clients)
- Configuring NIS (master), NIS (slave) and NIS clients in heterogeneous environments
- Integrating NIS (master and slave) with NFS Server
Dynamic host configuration protocol :
- Understanding DHCP
- Configuring DHCP server for different DHCP clients
- Understanding Apache
- Configuring Apache web server with virtual hosting
- Configuring Apache web server with IP BASED, HOST, BASED and PORT BASED
- Configuring member logins for Apache web server
- Understanding the features and advantages of SAMBA server
- Configuring SAMBA for a heterogeneous environment
- Sharing the resources between unix to unix using SAMBA
- Sharing the resources between windows to unix (vice-versa)
- SAMBA security
- Understanding SQUID proxy
- Configuring SQUID proxy with ACL
Raid levels :
- Understanding RAID LEVELS
- Configuring different types of RAID LEVELS (0,1and5)
Top Reasons to Choose Developer Nation for Linux Training in Gurgaon
- Our Linux training in gurgaon adheres to international industry standards.
- We facilitate students with modern I.T infrastructure and learning environment during the Linux training in gurgaon.
- Trainers in Linux training classes combine the self-developed practice session module with current syllabus.
- Being responsible, we provide students Linux course with placement assistance.
- Linux training in gurgaon is conducted during weekdays and weekends as per participant’s needs.
- Our Linux trainers are analysts, researchers, consultants and managers possessing a decade experience in coaching Linux course in gurgaon.
- Linux training classrooms are equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- No cost Linux training course materials are provided.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
Developer Nation Trainer’s Profile for Linux Training in Gurgaon
Developer Nation Linux Trainers are:
- Our trainers are subject specialist who have mastered on Linux technology.
- Our trainers are have received excellence awards for their dedicated Linux training and coaching.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Linux Training in Gurgaon
Developer Nation Placement Assistance
- Developer Nation Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- Developer Nation Linux training centre in Gurgaon assist students in writing their resume meeting the current industry needs.
- Developer Nation Linux training institute in Gurgaon sharpens students’ interview skills, provide session on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation.
- Developer Nation, the best Linux training institute in Gurgaon assists students in securing placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc., confidently.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes