Duration: 2 Month(s)
Developers Nation Academy delivers an in-depth best Python & Djang0 training in Gurgaon. Python is Object-oriented, interpreted and Server side scripting language. Python is Object-oriented, interpreted and Server side scripting language. Python is used to create Desktop Application, Web Application, Sockets Programming, and Multithread Programming. Overall its An Open source Language means it’s free of Cost. It has Django Framework which is used to create Web Application like Facebook; we can use python to create Crawlers. To get the data from various sites or we can say it’s Data Extraction. Python is a language good for Beginner-level programmers and Supports the development of a wide range of applications and Games.
About Python Language Training Course
This course will help you understand both basic & advanced level concepts of Python like writing python scripts, sequence & file operations in Python, Web application development, Web Services creation (Django REST framework) & widely used packages like NumPy, Matplot, Scikit, Pandas & many more.
- Gyansetu trainers are well known in Industry, they are highly qualified working professionals in MNCs, having a wide experience in the training industry.
- We provide interaction with faculty before the course starts.
- Our Train the Trainer approach ensures you learn proactively and come out as an expert.
- We are open seven days a week and provide 24×7 Lab Support Services.
Course Content :
- About Interpreted Languages, Advantages/Disadvantages of Python, pydoc.
- Starting Python, Interpreter PATH, Using the Interpreter
- Running a Python Script, Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows, Python Editors and IDEs.
- Using Variables, Keywords, Built-in Functions, Strings, Different Literals, Math Operators and Expressions, Writing to the Screen, String Formatting, Command Line Parameters and Flow Control.
Python Datatypes & Python Loops:
- Numbers : Python supports four numerical types > int (signed integers) ,long (long integers),float (floating point real values), complex ( complex numbers).
- Strings :
- a) In Python everything is object & String are an object too.
b) Accessing values in String.
c) Various String opertaors
d) Update String values
- Python Lists :
- a) List is a most versatile data type in python which can be written as a list of comma separated values between square brackets.
b) Accessing Values in Lists
c) Updating Lists.
d) Delete list elements.
e) List Operations.
- Python Tuples :
- a) Python tuple is a sequence of immutable objects.
b) Accessing Tuple
c) Elements in a Tuple
d) Tuple Operations
- Python Dictionary :
- a) Each key is separated from its value by a colon (:)
b) Accessing values in Dictionary
c) Updating Dictionary
d) Deleting elements in Dictionary
e) Properties of Dictionary elements
f) Built in Dictionary functions & methods.
Python Date & Time : Date, Time & Date Time classes provides a number of functions to deal with dates ,times & time interval.
Date Time classes in Python are categorized into five main classes:
a) time : Time independent of the day( Hour,minute, second,microsecond)
b) datetime : Combination of time & date ( Month, day , hour, second, microsecond)
c) timedelta : a duration of time used for manipulating dates.
d) tzinfo : An abstract class for dealing with time zones.
Python Functions :
Deep Dive – Functions, Sorting, Errors and Exception Handling
Learning Objectives – Understand how to use and create functions, sorting different elements, Lambda function, error handling techniques and using modules in Python.
Topics – Functions, Function Parameters, Global Variables, Variable Scope and Returning Values. Sorting, Alternate Keys, Lambda Functions, Sorting Collections of Collections, Sorting Dictionaries, Sorting Lists in Place. Errors and Exception Handling, Handling Multiple Exceptions, The Standard Exception Hierarchy, Using Modules, The Import Statement, Module Search Path, Package Installation Ways.
Python I/O Functions :
- Reading Data from Keyboard.
- For Files Read & write
- Opening & Closing of Files.
- File Object Attributes.
- File & Directory Related methods.
Python OOPS Concepts :
- Overview of OOPS terminology.
- Creating classes & Objects.
- Creating Instance Objects.
- Built-In Class Attributes.
- Destroying Objects (Garbage Collection)
- Class Inheritance
- Overriding Methods
- Overloading Operators
- Data Hiding
- Python Constructors
Regular Expressions, it’s Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python
Learning Objectives – Understand the Object Oriented Programming world in Python, use of standard libraries and regular expressions.
Topics – The Sys Module, Interpreter Information, STDIO, Launching External Programs, Paths, Directories and Filenames, Walking Directory Trees, Math Function, Random Numbers, Dates and Times, Zipped Archives, Introduction to Python Classes, Defining Classes, Initializers, Instance Methods, Properties, Class Methods and Data, Static Methods, Private Methods and Inheritance, Module Aliases and Regular Expressions.
Debugging, Databases and Project Skeletons
Learning Objectives – Learn how to debug, how to use databases and how a project skeleton looks like in Python.
Topics – Debugging, Dealing with Errors, Using Unit Tests. Project Skeleton, Required Packages, Creating the Skeleton, Project Directory, Final Directory Structure, Testing your Setup, Using the Skeleton, Creating a Database with SQLite 3, CRUD Operations, Creating a Database Object.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes