|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 – 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
Overview of Java Script
- Where does Java Script Fit in?
- Comparing Products
- Comparing Java Script to Java
- The Purpose of Java Script
Building a Java Script Program
- Using Java Script in an HTML Document
- Hiding Java Script from old Web Browsers
- Text Formatting & Layout
- Hypertext Links & Anchors
Basic Syntax Used in Java Script Commands
- Basic Commands
- Overview of Variables
- Assigning Values to Variables
- Concatenating String Variables
- Creating & Calling Function
- Sending Parameters to a Function
- Receiving Parameters out of a function
- Variable scope & Lifetime
- Functions Called by Events
Flow Control Structures
- If Structure
- If Else Structure
- For Loop
- While Loop
- For/in Structure
- Unary Operators
- Numeric Operators
- Logical Operators
- Converting to all Upper or Lower Case
- Index of
- Last Index of
- Char At
- Standard Java Script Functions
- Creating an Object
- Adding Functions to an Object
- Multiple Instances of an Object type
- Accessing the History Object
- Creating Buttons
- History.Go Method
- Creating a Date Object
- Setting the Date & Time by a Single String
- Separating Variables with Commas
- Displaying the Date & Time
- Time Zones
- Extracting the Date
- Extracting the Hrs
- Set Date Method
- Set Time
- Non-Data Object Functions
Using Objects like Arrays
- Creating an Array
- For Loop
- Time Status
- Loading a Web Page from the Clients Hard Drive
- Receiving a Document off the Web Server
- Anchors & Hypertext Links
- Tracking the on Click Event
- Button Objects
- Text Objects
- Text Area Objects
- Hidden Objects
- Check Box Objects
- Radio Button Objects
- Selecting Objects
- On Change Events
- The Cookie Property
- Setting the Cookie Property
- Static Calendar
- Dynamic Calendar
- Functions for Up-Dating the Calendar
- Assigning Values to the Dates of the Month
- Circumference Calculator Application
- Referencing Objects in Other Frame
- Event Calendar
Shopping Cart Application
- Order Entry on the Web
- Looking at the Parent Object
- Creating an Array of Objects
- Ordernow Function
- Order Form
- Trapping Empty Fields
- Finding Invalid Values
- Intercepting the Submit Button
Using Java Applets
- Integrating Java Applets with HTML
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is opened 365 days in a year. Students are facilitated with online mentoring during practice sessions.
- We facilitate students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room).
- No cost training sessions are conducted on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, and mock interview to sharpen the presentation skills.
- Study materials include books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions.
- We also provide hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost..
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
- Our trainers are researchers, consultant, and analysts working as an employee in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are single, double and triple certified professionals in the subject.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Developer Nation Placement Assistance
- Developer Nation Gurgaon division having successful 96% placement rate.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 80 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes